Sunday, October 17, 2010

T.I. ft Chris Brown- "Get Back Up"
















Who better to perform a song entitled "Get Back Up" but these two bad boys. We all know Chris Brown beat up Rihanna's face in 2009. In 2007, T.I. was charged with federal gun charges and served most of his year and day in jail. The remainder of his sentence was served in a halfway house. But like a dummy, last month T.I. and wife Tiny were pulled over and arrested for having weed, E pills and some more ish in his car. T.I. was just slapped with 11 months in jail AGAIN. When will he learn his lesson? Chris Brown finally paid dues to the King, Michael Jackson and released  his mega hit Dueces and America loves him again. Enjoy this song and listen closely as T. I. admits his actions were just plain stupid, basically.

No comments:

Post a Comment