Monday, October 25, 2010

New Guy On The Block- Omari Hartwick


Although, I'm a sucka for a chocolate brutha, this caramel hottie has caught my attention. I was up one late night, watching The Monique Show and this brutha was sitting on her couch. And I was glued to the tv! After googling him directly after the show, I learned a lot about the sex symbol. He used to play for the San Diego Chargers football team and after a knee injury he decided to hang up his cleets and  pursue his love for acting.

This fall, actor Omari Hartwick stars as Janet Jackson's "down low" husband in Tyler Perry's new film, For Colored Girls in theaters November 5. Sad thing is I've never noticed his work before. This gorgeous man just entered his second season of TNT's series Dark Blue. Who knew?...I've never even heard of him. Shame on me. Some of his movie credits include: The Guardian, The A Team, and Kick Ass. I'll have to double back and check out those movies, to catch a glimpse of the actor in motion. Hopefully he can act, because he has a new fan just based off his looks. Don't fail me Omari. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment