Sunday, October 17, 2010

Kanye's Album Cover Banned


This man never ceases to amaze me! Look at his cover for Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy. It's so different from his other friendly mascot looking covers. This painting is definitely dark and twisted. Just hours ago, Ye tweets that his album is banned in the U.S.. Tweeter is such a great outlet for this very opinionated artist. He goes IN! Here are some of the things that he said. Tell me what yall think.

"In all honesty ... I really don't be thinking about Wal-Mart when I make my music or album covers."

"In the 70s album covers had actual nudity... It's so funny that people forget that... Everything has been so commercialized now."

"So Nirvana can have a naked human being on they cover but I can't have a PAINTING of a monster with no arms and a polka dot tail and wings.



No comments:

Post a Comment