Sunday, October 17, 2010

Monica & Shannon Brown Engaged?!






So initially when I saw these pics I thought, "damn, they move fast". But then I said to myself, you can't put  a time frame on love. I mean, I've never experienced "love at first sight" but who am I to judge if these two lovebirds are happy. The two met earlier this year while Monica was shooting her video for Love All Over Me. She ended up marrying Shannon...go figure. She aint waste no time sporting that bling.



I never understood why people tat their names, boyfriends, girlfriends, etc. on their body's. I get honoring your dead mom or grandma. Sorry pops! But tatting a man's name on you and he's not even your husband yet, I find a bit strange. But I guess getting Shannon's name of her wrist was just adding to Monica's collection. Please tell me he added her name too? Anyway, congratulations to them. Since things didn't work out with her baby daddy, I hope Monica and Shannon go all the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment