Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Free-"She"


We were first introduced to this afro wearing, raspy voice having chick about 10 years ago on 106 & Park. Free became my second  favorite television host on BET next to Ananda Lewis. While hosting 106 & Park, having a radio show, she always had a passion for recording music. Yall remember that song she had with Lil Mo, called 21 Answers? Just earlier this month she gave away her EP Free Tha Hard Way on her website.

Not knowing the meaning behind She, I instantly thought she was talking about some lesbianism. No shade. But come to find out, the "she" in the song is simply about another side of herself. I prefer Free spit a couple bars rather than sing, but that's just my opinion. Check it out and tell me what you think.


No comments:

Post a Comment