Thursday, October 21, 2010

Chris Brown Wears a Salmon Blazer In New Video!


Chris Brown's video for Yea 3X hit the internet this morning. While I was at work bored outta my mind, I kept reading tweets about this video. Fellow Blogger @MissJia mentioned how big his you know what was, so I was interested now. While watching, the first thought that popped into my mind was "this is definitely Michael Jackson inspired and the studio lot reminds me of Neyo's new video for 'One In a Million'". In the words of my grandmother, "that boy is a dancing fool". I don't really understand what the buzz was surrounding the video. It was aite. No shade.

What really killed it for me was that salmon blazer with white nicker bockas. Somebody please send all these metro dressing dudes the memo that they shouldn't be wearing tight ass jeans and they definitely shouldn't be wearing nut crunching capris cuffed above the knees. Who told him and Omarion that was cute?!


Chris Brown - New Music - More Music Videos

No comments:

Post a Comment