Tuesday, December 7, 2010

R. Kelly is Making a Comeback





















R. Kelly just performed When a Woman Loves on the  Jimmy Fallon Show moments ago. I really didn't want to like this song, but ever since I saw him perform it on the 2010 Soul Train Awards two weeks ago I've been hooked.

Check out a couple of things ladies and gents. Ladies if you are a crouch watcher like me, then check out his pants. Is it me or does he have a serious tan? R. have you been to the islands recently? He is so almondy. What's up with his beijing hair dye and oversized suit jacket? The outfit was completely off. Don't be mad at me because I say what you are thinking, but afraid to say.

 I think Trey Songz would be proud of this new R. Kelly because he is singing soul music again, instead of his infamous raunchy sex driven distasteful lyrics. Gold star for Robert!


211271317

1 comment:

  1. Yeah i heard this song at this old head party and I was WOW! that song is hot!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete