Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Keri Hilson Has Lost Her Mind and Her Pants



Keri Hilson performed her new single Pretty Girl Rock last night on the Lopez Show and to say the least her ass cheeks were hanging out. I am loosing my respect for her by the minute. The name of her new album is called No Boys Allowed and she is taking it way too far. I hate to compare mediocre artists such as herself to greatness but I can't help it. Beyonce showed a lot of skin with her Single Ladies video but it wasn't offensive and it started a movement. Keri had on very thin fishnets and looked like a hooker. That maybe a little harsh but damn, she could've left some things up to our imaginations. She might be worse than Ciara and her nastiness. I was just disgusted by her cheeks hanging out of her boy shorts. Fellas I know yall are going to have a field day with this. Oh well...enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment