Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Geek Chic

Ok so I went to Vegas last month and I discovered my alter elgo, Jimmy Ru. Here's a lil tid bit about myself... I get bored very easily. Hence why I cut my hair short kinda like a black La Roux and Jimmy Neutron. I was just feeling spicy and wanted to rock something different.



I've been in search of some slick ass frames for like a year now. While in the Sin City, I found the love of my life (frames), made by Chrome Hearts. They look just like these but they are tortoise shell instead of black and white (tear tear). Guess what they are called? Gitting Any...ironic right?



Here's the kicker...they were $795. Now I like to think that buying glasses is an investment, but GOT DAYUM... I wasn't trying to break the bank like that so I flew back to Baltimore empty handed. Boy was that a tough good bye! To say the least I've been online trying to upgrade my geek chic look with some spicy little numbers. Check out these fly diddies by Warby Parker.These are only $95. Merry Christmas to me!






1 comment: