Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Willow Fever



Lawd lawd, lawd! This little girl is killing me. I just got sight of this video of Willow on Ellen. The 10 year old made her first television appearance on The Ellen Degeneres Show today. What can I say? I'm truly blown away! First of all opening with Only Girl in The World by Rihanna was HOT! My mouth was on the floor. Sis got some pipes. The whole performance was stellar...that might be pumping it up a bit much but I was impressed. Nowadays you don't see artists dancing, full out performing without lip syncing so for me...that was wonderful to see such young talent. If anybody is reading from Roc Nation or the Grammys, yall should have these two ladies on the same stage performing. That would finally get your viewership back up.


No comments:

Post a Comment