Friday, November 5, 2010

What In The Sam Heezy?!




















Michael Jackson is rolling around in his blinged out coffin screaming, "Damn Damn Damn Quincy". One of the best producers in the world, Quincy Jones recruited Robin Thicke and T-Pain to remake P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing).  He lately has showed a HUGE lapse in muscial judgement. I know he is like 85 years old and all but he needs to turn up his hearing aid. I've always wanted Mr. Jones to be my suga daddy...but after this song I have to rethink some things.

First of all, P.Y.T. is my one of my favorite MJ songs, so I was crushed when I heard this tomfoolery that one would call a song. Classics should not be touched...especially not by T-Pain. Quincy Jones' latest album Q: Soul Bossa Nostra features this disaster of song. If you can stand it, take a listen.

1 comment:

  1. Tell your man Quincy to cool his heels, and stop disrespecting MJ

    ReplyDelete