Friday, November 19, 2010

Rihanna and Nicki Minaj Collabo


These two ladies both have albums that drop this month. Rihanna released her fifth album, Loud last week. While Nicki's album Pink Friday comes out November 22nd. They both feature on each other's album. I wonder are they new bff's now. Hmmm.


Here's another Ri Ri album that I can listen all the way to the end. It's a nice switch from the last album Rated R which was very dark and grimy. She seems to be in a happy place and who wouldn't be, dating cutie pie Mat Kemp. Listen to Raining Men featuring Nicki Minaj.





At first I was annoyed by the Pink Barbie aka Nicki Minaj, but now I'm just amused by her. She is the only female rapper in the game right now. Although she just shot venom at Lil Kim recently on the VIP Lounge with Angie Martinez. She's entirely too animated but I think that's what makes her so appealing to her fans. Listen to Fly by Nicki Minaj featuring Rihanna. Which song is hotter? You tell me. I enjoy both but if I had to choose one song it would be Raining Men because it's uptempo.


No comments:

Post a Comment