Thursday, April 21, 2011

Exclusive Interview With Rahsaan Patterson



A couple of weeks ago, I got the opportunity to catch up with singer and songwriter Rahsaan Patterson after his performance at The Park in DC hosted by BBE. I've been interviewing artists for almost 2 years now and  talking to Rahsaan was the most memorable of them all. I was super stoked about that! Who uses that word anymore? I don't know but you get my excitement. Besides his amazing voice, he was really down to earth and friendly. Sometimes that's hard to find when artists have been in the game for 10 years or more.

Let me explain a couple of things before you watch the video clip. Rahsaan and I were in the bathroom due to all of the noise in the club, so he suggested a quiet place so we could chat. I thought it was a perfect idea, although the bathroom attendant gave us grief, insinuating that we were going to do something (wink) other than talking. C'mon...I'm a lady. LOL. Oh keep in mind he was recovering from the flu. You would never know if he hadn't warned us before his performance. He makes the flu sound sooooo good. Check it out!


Exclusive Rahsaan Patterson Interview from Soul Phoenixx on Vimeo.


No comments:

Post a Comment