Saturday, January 1, 2011

Rashaan Patterson & Ledisi Goofing Around



I just love rare footage like this. These two are some of the most talented under rated singers in the world. Folks if you aren't familiar then you need to get familiar. Separately they have multiple albums out. Ledisi's latest album is called Turn Me Loose and Rahsaan's is called Wine & Spirits. Good stuff too...deep down in your sanctified soul sanging. Enjoy this why dontcha! Oh and I have yet to see either of perform live but it's on my 2011 bucket list. Well I did see Ledisi for like 2 minutes at a Bilal concert two years ago, but I don't count that. Enjoy! I do apologize for the blurred vision in this clip, but I just had to share this with you...close your eyes if its distracting and just listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment