Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!


Happy New Years! I hope all of you had a safe and fun time bringing in the new year. This has been the first year in about 10 years where I haven't gone out or done something extravangant. I guess my life is moving in a different direction. I'm not sure what direction that is exactly...maturity I suppose. The same things dont' tickle my fancy any more..in other words they don't amuse me. I've learned a lot about myself in the recent months, showing me the kind of person I will be in 2011. New Years resolutions are a waste of time. Sometimes the unknown is better than people knowing your every move. You'll know what I have achieved when you see me.

With all that said...let's move on to the scheduled program. For all of you party animals that were shaking your butts and throwing back shots, I was watching the many New Year Eve specials. Here's a recap of what you missed. Basically Young Money took over NYC. The entire Young Money/Cash Money brought in the New Year with 106 & Park. Lil Wayne and Nicki Minaj also performed on Carson Daly's New Year's Eve special which was taped December 17th. We all know by now that 95% of television isn't live.Check out the performances after the jump....






No comments:

Post a Comment