Tuesday, January 11, 2011

10 Reasons Black People Love The Game


Unless you were living under a rock, BET brought The Game back after it's 2 year hiatus and it premiered tonight. They have me to thank and many of you for signing all of the petitions to bring new episodes to your homes. Pat yourself on the back if you were on team Sabers.

While it doesn't even seem like The Game has been gone with all of the runs on Centric and BET, it's really been two years. I think we (the fans) all had high expectations for their first episode after their two year break. Some of you may agree that there was a lot of over acting, too many cameos, and too much drama for one hour. Overall, I think the premiere was sub par. I could go on about how you can tell the show is in Atlanta now and not L.A.but I won't. I'm still a fan so I won't say all negative things. While watching the show, I compiled a list of reasons that African Americans are obsessed with the show.

1. Everybody knows somebody loud, ghetto, boisterous like Tasha Mack who is quick to call cousin Pookie.

2. Glad Tia Mowry has a good job away from her twin Tamera. Too old for another Twitches.

3. Get a glamorized look at the inside of a football players life...ummm well kinda

4. Finally have a successful Black tv show and it's not produced, written and stamped by Tyler Perry

5. Gotta love a white actress Brittany Daniels (Kelly Pitts)  who is accepted among an entire crew of Blacks and holds her own

6. Jason Pitts and his cheap antics.

7. Good to see a black man like Derwin who is good at heart and just wants to play football and please  his woman (Melanie). Doesn't hurt when he takes off his shirt too ladies.

8. Malik aint shit but somehow we love him anyway through his conceited ways.

9. Say what you want but TT has some of the funniest lines with Malik.

10. Last but not least...Tasha got a gun...you scared....you scared!

1 comment:

  1. Lmao at "malik ain't shit but we love him anyways". My heart aches for Derwin. Mel is ruinin a good man =/ but I agree the premiere was subpar but maybe I was just toooo excited for it - PA Carter

    ReplyDelete