Thursday, March 31, 2011

New Music: King- The Story




I discovered these three ladies Paris, Amber and Anita on Twitter just last night after Erykah Badu better known as fatbellybella was gushing about them. If I had to predict, they probably gained about one thousand followers just off of Badu shouting them out. Other artists like Eric Roberson and Janelle Monae gave them their stamp of approval. King produced and shopped their very own EP all by themselves. My ears haven't been this pleased about indie female vocalists since I discovered Muhsinah 3 years ago to be exact. Please support King and Download their EP Story. I can't wait for the full length album...until then I will just replay this over and over and over. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. This really has a cool sound! I love it. Really does remind me of Badu a little. Gotta hear the rest. Are they on tour?

    ReplyDelete