Sunday, September 11, 2011

Pretty Ricky, H-town, Jodeci- Knockin Your Heel Off



I'm at a lost for words at this video. I apologize in advance if you are related to anybody in one of those throwback singing groups....but! WTF is really going on here? Hold on while I gather myself *PAUSE* ok I'm back.

5 Reasons Why These R&B Groups Are Non MotherF@ckin Factors

1. Let's have a moment of silence for Devante Swing who back in the day was the sexiest Jodeci member but now looks like a walking STD drug addict.
2. Where is the lead singer and most popular one in H-town? (Well I just found out Kevin "Dino" Conner died in 2003 in a car accident. Where the hell was TMZ back then? *sobs uncontrollably* He was my favorite member. RIP)
3. Who even knows Pretty Ricky and they really suck after Pleasure P left?
4. What's the purpose of this song AGAIN? Please don't tell me they aren't prepping for a god awful reality series on Tv-One?!
5. I don't have another reason.... but they are all washed up, out of sight, out of mind, straight out of rehab--- most of them still using drugs dudes

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea about the lead singer of H-Town! I had the biggest crush on him back in 1993! :-(
    Oh, and these "singers" are a hot ass mess, LOL

    ReplyDelete